Also available for existing stainless-steel kegs (free flow style) or one trip plastic kegs (key keg).
- Disconnect the female “Beer Nuts” on the wine line and gas line that attach to the Sankey type keg connector.
- Attach the male threaded blue gas line that has the TORR keg gas connector.
- Attach the male threaded white wine line that has the TORR black screw connector.
- Remember to use the rubber washer seals and tighten the nuts.
- Keep the Sankey type connector so you have the option to switch back and forth between keg systems.
Call 530-247-6909 for a quote today